Tuesday 22 January 2013

For the next step


For a start to get me motivated I’ve been watching anime. Anime and manga is a passion of mine it does influence how I see things and inspires me to want to produce artwork. 

Currently I have decided to watch ‘Naruto’ from the beginning season one. I love some of the still frames in it. I also like how its playful it can be, and how it has shots in it that really make me think how could I have that be reproduced in the real world. 

Lately as presents for friends I have been producing banner like art as like fan art to some anime shows and games but realize it actually goes beyond that. I don’t look at it totally like a fan with what the character means or signifies within its own idiom concepts I see it as good artwork with crisp lines and able to move a audience with just that.  

Next post will be tomorrow when I have some daylight to show you how far I’ve gotten on my current ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment